Photos on Mac features an immersive, dynamic look that showcases your best photos. Find the shots you’re looking for with powerful search options. Organise your collection into albums, or keep your photos organised automatically with smart albums. Perfect your photos and videos with intuitive built‑in editing tools, or use your favourite photo apps. And with iCloud Photos, you can keep all your photos and videos stored in iCloud and up to date on your Mac, Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and even your PC.
- Iphone Photos To Macbook Pro
- Google App For Macbook
- Google Photos For Macbook Air
- Google Chrome For Macbook Pro
- Download Google Chrome Macbook Pro
- Google Photos Macbook
Google Photos is an app where you can back up and browse your entire photo library from almost any device. Many people have drawn similarities between Google's Photos app and Apple's Photos app. Google Earth Pro on desktop is free for users with advanced feature needs. Import and export GIS data, and go back in time with historical imagery. Available on PC, Mac, or Linux.
A smarter way to find your favourites.
Photos intelligently declutters and curates your photos and videos — so you can easily see your best memories.
Focus on your best shots.
Download Google Photos and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Google Photos is a smarter home for all your photos and videos, made for the way you take photos today. “The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge “Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired “Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do.
Photos emphasises the best shots in your library, hiding duplicates, receipts and screenshots. Days, Months and Years views organise your photos by when they were taken. Your best shots are highlighted with larger previews, and Live Photos and videos play automatically, bringing your library to life. Photos also highlights important moments like birthdays, anniversaries and trips in the Months and Years views.
Your memories. Now playing.
Memories finds your best photos and videos and weaves them together into a memorable movie — complete with theme music, titles and cinematic transitions — that you can personalise and share. So you can enjoy a curated collection of your trips, holidays, friends, family, pets and more. And when you use iCloud Photos, edits you make to a Memory automatically sync to your other devices.
- Google Earth Pro on desktop is free for users with advanced feature needs. Import and export GIS data, and go back in time with historical imagery. Available on PC, Mac, or Linux.
- One of many great free stock photos from Pexels. This photo is about technology, web, website.
The moment you’re looking for, always at hand.
With Search, you can look for photos based on who’s in them or what’s in them — like strawberries or sunsets. Or combine search terms, like “beach 2017”. If you’re looking for photos you imported a couple of months ago, use the expanded import history to look back at each batch in chronological order. And in the Albums section, you’ll find your videos, selfies, panoramas and other media types automatically organised into separate albums under Media Types.
Fill your library, not your device.
iCloud Photos can help you make the most of the space on your Mac. When you choose “Optimise Mac Storage”, all your full-resolution photos and videos are stored in iCloud in their original formats, with storage-saving versions kept on your Mac as space is needed. You can also optimise storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, so you can access more photos and videos than ever before. You get 5GB of free storage in iCloud — and as your library grows, you have the option to choose a plan for up to 2TB.
Make an edit here, see it there. With iCloud Photos, when you make changes on your Mac — like editing a photo, marking a Favourite or adding to an album — they’re kept up to date on your iPhone, your iPad and iCloud.com. And vice versa — any changes made on your iOS or iPadOS devices are automatically reflected on your Mac.
All your photos on all your devices. iCloud Photos gives you access to your entire Mac photo and video library from all your devices. If you shoot a snapshot, slow-motion video or selfie on your iPhone, it’s automatically added to iCloud Photos — so it appears on your Mac, your iOS and iPadOS devices, your Apple TV, iCloud.com and your PC. Even the photos and videos imported to your Mac from your DSLR, GoPro or drone appear on all your iCloud Photos–enabled devices. And since your collection is organised the same way across your Apple devices, navigating your library always feels familiar.
Resize. Crop. Collage. Zoom. Warp. GIF. And more.
Create stand-out photos with a comprehensive set of powerful but easy-to-use editing tools. Instantly transform photos taken in Portrait mode with five different studio-quality lighting effects. Choose Enhance to improve your photo with just a click. Then use a filter to give it a new look. Or use Smart Sliders to quickly edit like a pro even if you’re a beginner. Markup lets you add text, shapes, sketches or a signature to your images. And you can turn Live Photos into fun, short video loops to share. You can also make edits to photos using third-party app extensions like Pixelmator, or edit a photo in an app like Photoshop and save your changes to your Photos library.
- LightBrilliance, a slider in Light, automatically brightens dark areas and pulls in highlights to reveal hidden details and make your photo look richer and more vibrant.
- ColorMake your photo stand out by adjusting saturation, colour contrast and colour cast.
- Black & WhiteAdd some drama by taking out the colour. Fine-tune intensity and tone, or add grain for a film-quality black-and-white effect.
- White BalanceChoose between Neutral Gray, Skin Tone and Temperature/Tint options to make colours in your photo warmer or cooler.
- CurvesMake fine-tuned contrast and colour adjustments to your photos.
- LevelsAdjust midtones, highlights and shadows to perfect the tonal balance in your photo.
- DefinitionIncrease image clarity by adjusting the definition slider.
- Selective ColorWant to make blues bluer or greens greener? Use Selective Color to bring out specific colours in your image.
- VignetteAdd shading to the edges of your photo to highlight a powerful moment.
- Editing ExtensionsDownload third-party editing extensions from the Mac App Store to add filters and texture effects, use retouching tools, reduce noise and more.
- Reset AdjustmentsWhen you’ve made an edit, you can judge it against the original by clicking Compare. If you don’t like how it looks, you can reset your adjustments or revert to your original shot.
Iphone Photos To Macbook Pro
Bring even more life to your Live Photos. When you edit a Live Photo, the Loop effect can turn it into a continuous looping video that you can experience again and again. Try Bounce to play the action forwards and backwards. Or choose Long Exposure for a beautiful DSLR‑like effect to blur water or extend light trails. You can also trim, mute and select a key photo for each Live Photo.
Add some fun filters.
Mac os x download free. With just a click, you can apply one of nine photo filters inspired by classic photography styles to your photos.
Share here, there and everywhere.
Use the Share menu to easily share photos via Shared Albums and AirDrop. Or send photos to your favourite photo-sharing destinations, such as Facebook and Twitter. You can also customise the menu and share directly to other compatible sites that offer sharing extensions.
Google App For Macbook
Turn your pictures into projects.
Making high-quality projects and special gifts for loved ones is easier than ever with Photos. Create everything from gorgeous photo books to professionally framed gallery prints to stunning websites using third-party project extensions like Mimeo Photos, WhiteWall, GoodTimes, FUJIFILM and Wix.
Google Photos For Macbook Air
As featured in:
Google Chrome For Macbook Pro
Google Photos is the home for all your photos and videos, searchable and organized by the people, places, and things that matter.
Visual Search: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things that appear in your photos. Looking for that fish taco you ate in Hawaii? Just search “Hawaii” or “food” to find it even if it doesn't have a description. Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
Auto Backup: Keep all your photos and videos safe and accessible from any device. Choose free, unlimited cloud storage available at high quality, or store up to 15GB original size for free (shared across your Google account).
Save Space on Your Device: Google Photos can help you clear safely backed up photos and videos from your device so you never have to worry about deleting a photo to make space.
Bring Photos to Life: Automatically create montage movies, interactive stories, collages, animations, and more.
Download Google Chrome Macbook Pro
Editing: Transform photos with the tap of a finger. Use simple, yet powerful, photo and video editing tools to apply filters, adjust colors, and more.
Sharing: Share hundreds of photos instantly with shareable links and use whichever apps you’d like to share.
Introducing Live Albums, an easier way to share with loved ones. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos to them as you take them. Your family and friends will always see the latest photos, no manual updates needed.
- Android version updated to 22.214.171.124390
- Once you watch a video it will be cached for faster replay without using additional data
- Performance improvements
Google Photos Macbook
- Stabilize your videos with Google Photos
- Dynamic filters to enhance photos in one tap
- Advanced editing controls to tweak lighting, and color
- These controls also include a Deep Blue slider that adds color to sky and water
- Austin's Mystery Feature (a little teaser string from developers which has yet to be revealed)
Recent Google Photos App news
- Only Pixel 2 to Pixel 5 owners will get unlimited storage for free
- Google Photos unlimited storage will soon be capped