For the best iCloud experience, make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements.
Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +. Update everything. First try to update your Mac. To update your Mac, open System Preferences, and then click Software Update. Your Mac will check for updates and if there is an update available, click Update. You may also check the “Automatically keep my Mac up to date” box. Update your iOS device by going to Settings General Software.
Lest Mac Update Stuck, Back Up Your Mac Data Now! To prevent the unexpected macOS Big Sur update problems, you're suggested to back up your Mac files with MacX MediaTrans. Backup crucial data like photo, video, music, ebook, iTunes purchases etc.; Blazing fast to make a backup, up to 8 seconds for 100 4K photos backup; Do what iTunes does. Drivers free download - CopyTrans Drivers Installer, Adaptec ASPI Drivers, My Drivers, and many more programs.
Use the latest version of macOS
Update to the latest version of macOS. Choose Apple menu > About This Mac > Software Update. If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier, choose Apple menu > App Store. See if there’s an update available.
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier, click iCloud. Enter your Apple ID. When you sign in, iCloud is turned on automatically.
Check your iCloud settings
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. Mac miller mixtapes free download. If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier, click iCloud. Choose the apps—like Notes, Photos, and iCloud Drive—that you want to use with iCloud.
Find the storage plan that’s right for you
One safe place for all your photos, files, and more
Use Software Update
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click “More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install. You might be asked to enter your administrator password.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, Music, Photos, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, and FaceTime.
- To automatically install future updates, including for apps that you got from the App Store, select “Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
Update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
My Macbook Air Can't Download A Driver To Update My Iphone 11
My Macbook Air Can't Download A Driver To Update My Iphone 6s
- Learn how to get updates for earlier versions of macOS that don't include Software Update preferences.
- You can also use the App Store to update apps or redownload apps that came from the App Store.
- Learn which macOS your Mac is using and how to upgrade to the latest macOS.
- When your Mac is connected to a Personal Hotspot, large updates don't download automatically.