Muvee Reveal Express: Basic Slideshow Software for Mac. Muvee provides a number of tools when it comes to video making and editing. If you wanted a professional slideshow software for Mac, Muvee Reveal Express is the one to go for at just $14.99. Maybe it is not the best video editing tool – but one of the best slideshow maker for Mac.
Are you looking for a free slideshow creator program to help you turn your photos and videos into cool slideshows? Which feature of slideshow creator do you like most? The sharing features, the editing feature, the stunning templates, the encoding speed, the photo effects or do you like the combination of these features?
- Filmora Video Editor for Mac is an easy-to-use yet powerful video editing software with photo video slideshow maker tools. You can import any photos and do changes with the editing tools, and then create photo video slideshow easily.
- See Also: - Top 8 Best Image, Audio & Video Watermark Software for Mac Slideshow Magic has an easy to navigate user interface and can handle DVD imports well enough. DVD burning requires third party software, and uploading requires you to have your FTP client. Visual Slideshow Here is a very simple slideshow maker for Mac.
- Update for slideshow software for macintosh. There are several reasons for this dynamic: First, new technologies are emerging, as a result, the equipment is being improved and that, in turn, requires software changes. Secondly, the needs of users are growing, requirements are increasing and the needs are changing for slideshow software for.
While searching for slide show creator, we are sure you will be interested in free and easy slideshow creator. If this is your preference, we have featured top 15 free Slideshow creator for Mac and Windows that you can consider. Some come with a free trial version while others are completely free.
Part 1: Top 5 Slideshow Creator for Mac (macOS Sierra)
#1. iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Mac
iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Mac is one of the top slideshow creator for Mac and Windows. This program makes fantastic slideshows movies out of your photos and videos on your Mac in minutes. You can also use it to burn your slideshows to DVD.
- Comes with an intuitive and easy to use interface.
- A lot of professional themes and editing features.
- Share slideshows on iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iDVD, YouTube or burn to DVD.
- You can share your slides on social media and burns DVD quickly.
4K Slideshow Maker is another easy to use slideshow creator software for creating high quality slideshows on mac. Just add your favorite photos from your computer or from social media sites, add background music and then apply amazing transitions and effects.Pros:
- YAdvanced face-recognition technology and supports HD presentation.
- Beautiful interface that is easy to learn and use.
- Great editing tools, photo effects and transitions.
- Allow you to share your slideshows on social media platforms or save them on iPhone.
- Reported bugs when saving finished slideshows.
FotoMagico 5 is another easy to use slideshow creator for Mac. With this program, you can create amazing slideshows on your Mac using your favorite music, videos, photos and text. You can watch your slideshows live or export them as a high resolution video.
- Impressive list of features.
- Support a variety of inputs and outputs.
- Easy to use interface.
- Compressed files may lose their overall quality.
- Trial version.
Cocoa Slideshow doubles as a slideshow creator and image viewer program. This is an open source program so it is totally free to download and use on Mac. This program also supports GPS mapping, user metadata and Apple Remote.Pros:
- Supports GPS mapping and Apple Remote support.
- Great features for editing images.
- Report bugs upon installation.
Phoenix Slides is also another program in this list of top 5 slideshow creators for Mac. This program supports JPEG transformations and EXIF data. Using this program, it is easier to zoom and rotate photos because it uses Epeg to load photos quickly.Pros:
- Simple and easy to use user interface.
- Loads photos quickly during upload.
- Supports JPEG transformations and EXIF data.
- Does not support visual effects.
- Limited features.
iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Windows the best slideshow creator for Windows that you can use to make high-quality slideshows with photos and videos on Windows. This program comes with a lot of features that makes it worth your consideration. These features include text effects, red-eye removal tool, DVD menus, background music and transition effects.Pros:
- Enable to set up the background audio in looping mode.
- Support for high-definition (1080p Full HD).
- Designed with a clear interface, making it easy to operate.
- Upload presentations to video-sharing sites.
Slideshow Software For Macintosh Mac
Photo MovieTheater is another slideshow creator for Windows which you can consider. This program allows you to convert your photos into slideshows and then share them online. Some of its features include an intuitive interface, photo sharing feature, real-time preview and powerful photo editor that is integrated.Pros:
- The program is easier to use.
- User-friendly interface.
- Comes with several transitions and effects for personalizing your slideshows.
- Supports a variety of input and output formats.
- Affected by bugs when using it.
- Prone to crash.
- This is a trial version.
You can use this cross-platform youtube slideshow creator software to create high-quality photo slideshows in Windows. The features that make this program stand out are inserting shapes, adding smart art, inserting an image, animations and adding slide transitions.Pros:
- Easy to print out slideshows for better presentation.
- Photos are presented in a legible way.
- Features basic features.
- Takes time create stunning slideshows.
Bolide slideshow creator lets one create slideshows for free. With this program, you can save a photo slideshow in a wide range of formats or share them on social media or video sharing sites such as YouTube.Pros:
- The program comes with an easy to use interface.
- Supports a variety of input and output formats.
- Ability to add dozens of transition effects.
- Had some issues with the audio tracks.
ProShow Gold has all the features you need to easily turn your photos, text, music and videos into fun video slideshows. If you want to create slideshows from photos, you can add them from your device or import them from Facebook, Instagram, Picasa, Flickr and more.Pros:
- Has a user-friendly interface.
- Stunning slideshow quality.
- Best transitions effects collection.
- Not friendly to newbies.
- Free trial with limited period.
Photosnack is 100% online slideshow creator so you don’t need to download any software. This easy slideshow creator allows you to create amazing photo slideshows and albums with music and video. This web-based program also allows you to share the slideshows you have created on social media.Pros:
- Easy to use interface.
- You can sign up with your social media accounts or your email address.
- No software download needed.
- Micropayment option appeals to infrequent users.
- Few templates support autoplay.
- Only a handful of templates.
- Trial version produces slideshows with watermarks.
Picovico is another online slideshow creator you can use to turn your photos into stunning videos with music. To use this online program, you need to register or sign in with your Facebook. The program offers both free and premium accounts.Pros:
- A good collection of background tracks.
- Video viewing stats.
- Beautiful templates.
Slideshow Software For Mac FreeCons:
- 25 slides limit for free account.
- Only 360p video quality for free download.
Animoto is another online slideshow creator software that easily transforms photos into stunning slideshows in minutes. With this online slideshow creator, you can choose to edit, arrange your photos, add a logo to the slideshow or a favorite song. New users are offered free 14 day trial period but after this period, you will have to upgrade to a Pro account.Pros:
- An easy to use inbuilt photo editor.
- Safe unfinished projects into in your account.
- Features a huge library of licensed songs.
- Comes with a wide range of professionally designed templates.
- HD video quality only for paid users.
- Watermark on trial slideshows.
Smilebox is another free slideshow creator online tool you can use to create amazing slideshows using your favorite photos, videos, and music. To get most of this online program, you have to register for a premium account at $3.99/month subscription. With a premium account, you will be able to use up to 1,200 premium templates and save your final slideshow in a video.Pros:
- Slideshow emailing.
- Possibility to comment slides.
- Multiple ready templates.
- Auto-fill option.
- You should signup.
- No free video saving.
- Few free designs.
- Annoying software notifications.
The last web-based program in this list of top 5 online Slideshow Creator is Slidely. This online tool enables users to create stunning slideshows and to share them with their friends. You can upload your photos from your device or add them directly from your social media accounts.Pros:
- Free and online.
- Image uploads from multiple social accounts.
- Basic music library.
- Skilled Slydely community.
- Views and likes stats.
- Only one default template for a slide.
- Maximum 90 photos can be added.
- No video support.
For those of you who are looking for an easy way to create cool photo slideshows, here is a list of the best Slideshow maker apps, running on Windows or Mac. No matter you want the best professional slideshow software, or just some free slideshow maker online, we have you covered!
Best Overall- Movavi Slideshow Maker
Movavi Slideshow Maker is an easy to use tool which allows you to create amazing slideshows with transitions and animated text and title effects. There are lots of pre-made slideshow templates for you to choose from. Apart from all this, it also offers a library of free background music, filters and overlay effects, as well as other special effects. You can export the final slideshow as any popular video formats, such as .mov, .mp4, .avi etc.
Watch the video tutorial below to get an overview of this amazing tool:
3 Best Slideshow Software
1. Photostage Slideshow Software
Simple and one of the easiest applications to use. Photostage allows users to create professional, personalised slideshows with its variety of editing tools and options. Slideshows can include images,music, transitions and many more exiting tools and actions. Photostage Slideshow Software highlights include an extensive offer of photo editing features. The output options far surpass its competitors as all image, video and audio options are supported. In addition, slideshows can easily be shared by burning a DVD or uploading it to YouTube.
2. Icecream Slideshow Maker
As delectable as the name suggests, Ice-cream Slideshow Maker’s software is entirely free to use.
Add images individually or via a folder and apply various settings as you please. This amazing software is a music slideshow maker and has many a user friendly customisation tool. Adding your favourite music, scaling images or transitioning images is as easy as clicking the mouse. Preview is an additional function available to use before clicking Create and completing the slideshow.
3. Proshow Gold
Fast, efficient and simple integration of music and imagery including videos. Long lost phone clips and Instagram videos are no more as Proshow Gold permits imports from various sources such as Facebook, Instagram, Picasa and a plethora of other sites. Here the use of video is as simple as working with photographs. Integrated themes and royalty free tracks are on offer ensuring an even better experience when using this software. Automated features for the new and inexperienced user, or advanced cutting edge technology for the more advanced user are on offer.
7 Best Slideshow Makers ONLINE with Music
This online photo slideshow maker offers a complimentary 14-day trial period. During this trial period users will have access to a Pro account. On commencement of the trial period either a new trial account will need to be registered or alternatively upgrade to the Proc account. If Animoto is required for personal usage then the fee is $8 per month which is billed annually. If a business account with more professionalism and advanced options is required then depending on the consumers choice it will cost either $22 or $34 monthly.
Guide to making a slideshow in Animoto:
- Create a free 14 day trial account on the Animoto website.
- Select a style from the variety of professionally designed themes and then click Create video
- Upload selected footage
- Make improvements to the slideshow ( arrange photos, create transitions, change music, add a logo)
- Click produce once the slideshow is complete and share or download the video.
Slydely is highly popular as one of the best sideshow makers of 2018 as it free. Stylish and a simple to use interface make creating slideshows easy for all.
How to make a slideshow in Slydely:
- Add images from your social media accounts or upload them to Slydely
- Choose music from the music library available on Slydely or upload your own music
- Customise your slideshow by adding a title, description and tags
- Set the slideshow to public or private
- Click save
- Invite friends and family to the Slydely community so that you can share your slideshows with them
Kizoa is an online slideshow maker that is free to use, and in addition it is a collage creator and photo editor. With many additional features such as the ability to store and edit photos,animations , text and effects, users are not left short of choice.
Making a slideshow using Kizoa:
- Select either template or from scratch to create a slideshow
- Upload photos to Kizoa
- Edit photos and slideshow layout by adding text, animations or colour. Alternatively you could allow Kizoa to randomly choose the transitions played between imagery in the slideshow
- Save slideshow to Kizoa account
- Share video via e-mail,Facebook or Twitter
A free slideshow maker that allows users to share slideshows directly to Facebook and Youtube. Free adobe photoshop for mac.
- Create a free account on Picovico by simply allowing the site to use your Facebook information
- Click create video in the top right corner, Name the video
- Choose a style from the beautiful style available then click the next button to continue
- Add photos from your Facebook albums or by uploading photos from your computer photo library
- Add text then click next when complete
- Add music from the music library or by uploading your own then click next
- Personalise the slideshow by choosing the video quality and privacy settings then click make video.
- Download video and share it via email or on social sites if you wish
5. TripAdvisor TripWow
The best slideshow maker for travellers. Animated maps set this software apart from its competitors. Simple to use and user friendly travel themed songs and themes. Great quality and the video will be able to be downloaded if it has been viewed more than 10 times online. Free to use.
How to use TripAdvisor TripWow software:
- Visit the site and click on create your free slideshow
- Download Flash player if it is not installed on your computer
- Add pictures by selecting them from Facebook or upload them from your computer library
- Add captions, change cities and re-order images
- Type in your email address and add a password to save your slideshow
- Preview slideshow and then click download your slideshow
- Click continue to share on Facebook or on your blog
6. Roxio Photoshow
Fun, interacted and simple to use, this slideshow creator is a step ahead of the rest. It allows users to make a slideshow with both the users own photos and video clips in one slideshow. There are stickers, borders, styles and many more features available. Ideal for users who require more advanced slideshows settings through customisation.
Using Roxio Photoshow:
- Create an account and subscription plan
- Add pictures and videos you wish to include in the slideshow
- Customise settings (add animation ,borders, music)
- Set your slideshow setting (public/private)
- Share to your Photoshop gallery page and allow others to browse and download photos from your shows
A simple website, yet highly capable of creating amazing slideshows. This free flash slideshow creator allows users to create flash slideshows in seconds.
How to use 123-slideshow:
- Go to the website and upload chosen images from your computer library
- Add text or hyperlinks to the slideshow
- Change colours to suite your theme
- Download the slideshow
- Integrate it on your site
You may also like: