If your download is not starting, click here.
- The Unarchiver is a program designed for Mac users who wish to have access to more file compressing features than the ones offered by the Mac default Archive Utility app. This application supports a wide variety of archive formats and integrates seamlessly with the Finder tool.
- Unarchive is a term used to describe the process of restoring files from an archive (compressed file) or backup to their original location, usually a hard drive.
Thank you for downloading The Unarchiver for Mac from our software portal
ZArchiver is an application that lets you manage any compressed files from your Andriod device. It doesn’t matter if you want to see the inside of a compressed document, or you simply want to create a compressed file using several files on your SD card, with ZArchiver you'll do it all in just a few seconds.
The download version of The Unarchiver for Mac is 4.2.4. The contents of the download are original and were not modified in any way. The download was scanned for viruses by our system. We also recommend you check the files before installation.
The Unarchiver antivirus report
This download is virus-free.This file was last analysed by Free Download Manager Lib 1 day ago.
Often downloaded with
- ForkLift - File Manager and FTP/SFTP/WebDAV/Amazon S3 clientForkLift is a robust and elegant file manager and FTP/SFTP client, fully..DOWNLOAD
- JIRA ClientJIRA Client is a desktop front-end for Atlassian JIRA issue tracker. JIRA..$69DOWNLOAD
- Archiver - Compress files and folders & extract archivesArchiver is a highly versatile unarchiver that can unpack pretty much any..$19.99DOWNLOAD
- Untar ZipIn the 'old days' of UNIX, compressing/uncompressing and archiving/unarchiving..DOWNLOAD
- The Archive BrowserThe Archive Browser is a program that lets you browse the contents of archives,..DOWNLOAD
An .exe file from Windows is a program, not a compressed archive (normally). It is possible in Windows to turn a .zip file into a self extracting archive with another utility. Java se 6 for mac. It then puts an .exe wrapper around the .zip file. The purpose is so you can send a .zip file to another Windows users and they don't need any kind of utility to unpack it. You just run what looks like a program, and it unpacks the enclosed .zip file. Unnecessary in any version of Windows since XP since .zip support is built in to the OS.
Anyway, it's highly unlikely to be a self extracting .zip file. No matter what you download to 'open' the file, it won't work.