Download VLC 3.0.10 for Mac full version program setup free. VLC Player for macOS is a fully customizable, powerful and practical media player that plays files, discs, webcams, devices and streams. Download VLC Player – 100% Free and Virus Free. VLC is a free open-source media player that supports a wide range of video formats. Click on the button below to download and you’ll be watching videos on your computer or phone in less than two minutes. Vlc player mac free download - VLC Media Player, Portable VLC, Free Mac Bluray Player, and many more programs. VLC Media Player is often seen on Windows Operating System. This version named VLC for Mac can run on Mac OS X and is endowed with the same functions as on Windows. It one of the best free, open source video players available for Mac devices. Key Features As already mentionned above, this VLC is especially conceived for Macs.
- Vlc Media Player Windows 7 Full Version
- Vlc Player Free Download For Mac Os X 10.5.8
- Vlc.com Free Download For Mac Windows 10
- Vlc Free Download For Windows 10
- Vlc.com Free Download For Mac Os
- Vlc.com Free Download For Mac Windows 7
- Play anything on Mac OS X
- Supports Mavericks (OS X 10.9)
- Ad-free, malware-free, 100% clean
- Play streams and stream media files
VLC media player for Mac is an open-source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files, as well as various streaming protocols. Safe, powerful, and completely free, the VLC app can play a range of media, including video and music files, in multiple formats directly on your Mac.
Mac OS X 10.6 or later Size: 27.2 Mb
Software Name: VLC Player
Name: VLC for Mac OS X
Software version: V2.1.3
Update Time :2014-02-04
Software Category: Media Player
Supported OS:Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, Unix and almost any platform. Get It Now
Why VLC for Mac?
1. VLC is COMPLETELY free.
2. Simple and fast to play any media files on your Mac and Windows.
3. Safe: no ads, no tracking.
Get A Professional Video Converter for Mac If:
1. You want to convert and play videos on your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, etc.
2. You have lots of media files to convert. A video converter will convert files much faster.
3. You want to keep the original image quality after conversion.
4. You want to edit video (trim, crop, merge, adjust, watermark, subtitle) before conversion.
5. You want to download online video and convert for your mobile devices.
6. You want to automatically adds metadata of Movies and TV Shows according to file names.
7. You want to rip DVDs or burn video files to DVD (iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe recommended).
iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac is a top-rated video converting software that works perfectly on Mac. Like VLC, it's simple, fast and powerful. It not only converts video/audio at lightning speed and but also edit video to fit your need. Furthermore, it helps you download unlimited online video from popular video-sharing sites and convert to the compatible format. It's definitely a media companion if you want to enjoy entertainment on the go. Try it for free now.
You'll also find other information about VLC for Mac on this page.
Introduction to VLC Media Player for Mac
VLC Media Player is an excellent player that supports almost any media file. It contains all common media decoders so you don't need to install extra decoder to play obslete or OS-incompatible files. It's damn easy to use VLC for Mac, Windows, Linux, etc. After download and install VLC, double click your files and VLC works like a magic. An array of audio and video formats are supported, including but not limited to MKV, MOV, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, DivX, MP3, etc. VLC can also play streaming media protocol files.
VLC, short for VideoLAN Client, can play MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, DVD / VCD, digital satellite channels, digital terrestrial television channels (digital terrestial television channels), and in many operating systems via broadband IPv4 , IPv6 network to play network movie. The VLC project is initiated by the French students, participants from all over the world, designed to support multi-platform networks can be used to play streaming media, and local media files, is particularly worth mentioning is that it can directly play multimedia files that are downloaded incomplete. If this happens to you. VLC is worth a try.
QVGA (320*240), WQVGA (400*240), HVGA (480*320), 640*360, VGA (640*480), WVGA (800*480), FWVGA (480*854), qHD (960*540), DVGA (960*640), 480*1024, WSVGA (1024*600), WXGA (1280*800), XGA (768*1280), 1280*720
VLC for Mac Screenshots
VLC for Mac Preferences
VLC for Mac Filters
VLC for Mac Tag Editing
VLC Update log - Changes between VLC 2.1.2 and 2.1.3
Vlc Media Player Windows 7 Full Version
Changes between 2.1.2 and 2.1.3:
* Fix broken behaviour with SOCKSv5 proxies
* Fix integer overflow on error when using vlc_readdir
* Fix DVB-T2 tuning on Linux
* Fix encrypted DVD playback
* Fix v4l2 frequency conversion
Vlc Player Free Download For Mac Os X 10.5.8
* Fix numerous issues (M2TS, VC1 interlaced, Lagarith, FFv1.3, Xvid) by updating codec libraries
* Bring fluidsynth back on Mac OS X
* Fix some Opus crashes with some filters
* Fix teletext crash on Windows
* Avoid an infinite recursion in MKV tags parsing
* Fix an issue with some Vobsub tracks
* Fix missing samples at the end of some wav files
* Fix divide by 0 on ASF/WMV parsing
Vlc.com Free Download For Mac Windows 10
* Fix audio device selection via command line on Mac OS X
* Fix audio crashes on Mac OS X
* Fix selection of DirectDraw as the default output for XP
* Fix transform off-by-one issue
* Fix screensaver disabling on Windows outputs
* Fix DirectDraw device enumeration and multi-display output
* Fix a potential crash when playing a fullscreen game at the same time as VLC
* Fix 24bits audio MTU alignment in RTP
* Fix record file names
* Fix minimal size possible on start
* Fix a crash with the simple volume widget
* Fix a crash in the audio menu building
* Fix multimedia keys issues on Windows
* Fix opening of DVD and BD folders on Windows
* Fix album art display on Windows
* Update of Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Modern Greek, Spanish, Basque, Finnish, French, Scottish Gaelic, Galician, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokm氓l, Nepali,
Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Simplified Chinese translations
Video Converter for Mac
Download VLC for Mac Alternative to convert & play video anywhere
Download Free VLC for Mac
VLC Media Player for Mac
Compliant and Elegant
VLC Media Player is available on several popular platforms. This free and awesome player is readily available for Apple computer users. The software is freely available for Mac OS X systems. Different versions of the player is required for a different Mac OS X version and the VideoLAN team has got it covered. Read the instructions below to understand how you will be able to install VLC in your Mac.
Downloading for Mac
Basically, you download a dmg package for your Mac computers from the following page:
You will see different download links for:
VLC for Mac OS X: 64 bit VLC dmg package download link which works for Mac OS X 10.6 and later.
32 bits Intel Mac: This dmg package is for 32 bit Intel Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard users.
Vlc Free Download For Windows 10
PowerPC Mac: Dmg package for 32 bit PowerPC Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard users.
Vlc.com Free Download For Mac Os
You will also see two web browser plugin download links. Those are for playing/streaming videos straight from your browser. The plugins are available for Intel Mac and Power Mac users. They require the OS X version to be 10.5 or lower.
Installing in Mac OS X
Vlc.com Free Download For Mac Windows 7
- Download VLC installation file from the location mentioned above (VideoLAN website).
- Locate the downloaded file which will be named something like vlc-2.1.0.dmg
- Open the file. After verifying the contents of the file, it will open.
- Click and drag the VLC icon to the applications folder. Release it.
- VLC will be copied to your applications folder.
- Double click on VLC media player (the icon with the cone). Provide it the permissions if your Mac computer asks for it.
- VLC Media Player will launch for the first time. Use it to play all your media with ease.